SWORD’s machining capabilities allow us to take on virtually any project requiring precision machining process. Services include traditional milling, turning, hammer forging, and more.
Every product and component manufactured by SWORD is held to the same standards set by the U.S. government.
For more information on our machining capabilities, please contact us.
Assembly and Light Fabrication
SWORD has state-of the art facilities and utilizes state-of-the-art technologies.
All surface finishing operations at SWORD are computer controlled, ensuring a pristine finish, superior quality, and consistency in plating operations.
SWORD offers a wide variety of heat treatment options that exceed industry standards.
Research and Development
All U.S. research and development activities for SWORD Defense products are conducted at SWORD, from concept to prototype, design verification to validation testing and production launch.
Great ideas are easy to come by. Carrying the idea to fruition is another matter. SWORD’s U.S. research and development services can assist with concept development and fine-tuning, to prototype production and testing. We can help with a wide variety of services, including:
- Concept development
- New application of existing technology
- Tolerance analysis
- Structural analysis
- Computer-aided engineering
- Motion and dynamic analysis
- ANSI Standards documents production
- Design proofing
- Design validation with physical testing
- Environmental and functional testing
- Thermal imaging
- High-speed video
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Project management certification
- Sound pressure measurement
- Metals and polymer expertise
- Governmental contracts and requirements expertise
SWORD is committed to quality management system excellence and continuous improvement in everything that we do. Our quality objectives are to provide quality products and services, on time, resulting in total customer satisfaction.